Hazelrigg is the ideal base for your Lake District break. A detached four-bedroom home with an open plan living-dining area, conservatory, spacious kitchen, with a separate utility room, Hazelrigg is ideal for families and friends. The enclosed south facing garden enjoys all day sunshine and stunning sunsets during sunny weather and the attractive conservatory is a great place to relax and listen to the rain on those not so sunny days. The garden has a patio area with table and chairs and a charcoal bbq, while the grass area is ideal for children and dogs to play.
Hazelrigg is on the outskirts of Kendal and as such, lovely rural views can be seen from the first-floor windows, while nearby, walking tracks and a field is ideal for exercising your dog, and the playground is ideal for small children.
Kendal Town Centre, which has a great choice of restaurants, bars, and cafes, is an easy twenty-minute walk away and the alternative leafy river walk to the town is beautiful.
Carus Green Golf Club is also within a fifteen-minute walk and its lovely restaurant and bar, serving delicious food, is open to the public every day.
Located on the north side of Kendal, Hazelrigg is ideally situated for easy access to the A591 to Windermere, only 8 miles (13 km) away, and all that World Heritage Lake District National Park has to offer.
- Entrance Hall with WC and Coat/Shoe cupboard
- Living area with one two-seater settee and one three-seater settee, gas fireplace, large flat-screen TV, bookcase with books, toys, games
- Dining area with extendable table and seating for 6 people, sideboard with all in one HIFI with Bluetooth, USB, DAB/FM radio and CD Player
- Spacious kitchen with a table and four chairs, stove & oven, fridge, and cookery, crockery & glassware.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, freezer, and sink
- Conservatory with seating for 5-7 people, ceiling fan, TV.
- Double bedroom with double bed, built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Double bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers
- Single bedroom with single bed and tallboy
- Single bedroom with single bed chest of drawers, free-standing mirror and space for an inflatable full-size single bed.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath and cupboard space
- Off-street parking for two cars in front of house
- Enclosed garden with patio and outside table and chairs, and kettle bbq
- Grass area ideal for dogs and children to play
- Hazelrigg has a shared driveway which must be kept free from obstruction at all times
Hazelrigg is situated on the outskirts of the picturesque Market Town of Kendal, on the fringe of the Lake District National Park, a World Heritage Site and home to England's highest mountain, Scafell Pike.
Kendal is situated just off the M6 at J36 and is typical of Lakeland settlements, with distinctive characteristics such as narrow lanes, blue slate buildings and cobbled "yards."
Steeped in history, Kendal is overlooked by the 12th century ruins of Kendal Castle, which was once home to the family of Catherine Parr, the sixth wife of Henry V!!! and there are a number of landmark buildings throughout Kendal dating back to various periods in history. The river Kent flows through the centre of Kendal and riverside walking paths passes the magnificent Parish Church.
Kendal is a bustling town with a tantalising gastronomic choice of restaurants, cafes, and traditional pubs, as well as a good selection of high street shops and shopping centres.
Further afield, The Lake District's most popular town Windermere is an easy eight-mile car journey from Hazelrigg and the many Lake District attractions are all within a pleasant car drive.
- Bed Linen Provided
- Central Heating
- Dogs permitted
- Family Friendly
- Log Burner / Fireplace
- Pub within 1 Mile
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks nearby
- Washing Machine
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests6