New Riverside Cottage with parking, 1-mile from Sedbergh Town Centre
Jay Bee Cottage is a two-bedroom stone terraced cottage that has been fully refurbished throughout. The two-storey cottage benefits from peaceful surrounds and a lovely enclosed garden to the rear overlooking the River Clough.
A stones-throw from the front door is the Farfield Mill dating back to 1837. The Mill is now an art and crafts exhibition space, featuring resident and guests artists and also offers a lovely tea room offering light bites.
Sedbergh Town Centre is 1-mile away by road, alternatively, there are footpaths along the river if you fancy a ±30 minute scenic walk.
- Modern living room, carpeted, with sofas, two electric storage heaters, electric fire, Freeview flatscreen TV, views to the front and rear aspects of the property.
- Kitchen/dining area, hard floor, with dishwater, 4-plate induction hob, electric oven, microwave, toaster, fridge & freezer. Dining table with 4 chairs.
- Door leading to the rear enclosed garden overlooking the River and the farmland beyond.
- Entry to the cottage is via a middle-floor landing with steps down to the ground floor and steps up to the first floor.
- Double bedroom, carpeted, with a double bed, bedside tables and a cupboard. Views to the front and rear aspect of the property. Electric storage heaters.
- Twin bedroom, carpeted, with 5" zip and link beds, that can be made into a double on request. A bedside table and cupboard. Views to the rear aspect of the property.
- Family bathroom with electric shower over a bathtub, basin, loo, and electric towel rail.
Things To Note
- While the rear garden is enclosed, children should be supervised at all times.
- One well-behaved dog is welcome to stay free of charge. Additional dogs by request.
- Free private parking is available for two cars.
- In the absence of gas, the heating is provided by storages heaters, and additional oil heaters are available if required.
About the Location
Sedbergh is a popular market town, just 5-miles from Jct 37 of the M6. Although Sedbergh is run by South Lakeland District Council, the area falls within the Yorkshire Dales National Park, making it a great option for exploring the Dales and the Lakes. Sedbergh has two lovely Pubs, The Dalesman Country Inn and The Black Bull, both of which offer a range of ales and great food. Also in the town is the fabulous Three Hares Cafe and Bakery.
The location is also popular with walkers, especially with the Howgill Fells & Cautley Spout waterfall nearby and also cyclists who enjoy the lovely quiet back lanes.
- Kendal – 11 Miles
- Windermere – 31 Miles
- Penrith – 32 Miles
- Keswick – 40 Miles
- Kirkby Stephen – 14 Miles
Book this listing
Arrival days are marked with a green circle.Then select the number of nights, for a price.
- Bed linen and towels are provided as well as WiFi and a starter supply of loo rolls and dishwasher tablets.
- A Travel cot and high chair are available if required.
- One well-behaved dog is welcome to stay at no additional cost.
- Weekly bookings - Friday
- Short-breaks - Monday or Friday
Deposit & Payment Details
- A 30% deposit is required when booking in order to confirm your booking. The balance will be due no later than 60 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings made within 60 days of arrival will require full payment at the time of booking.
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests4
- Bed Linen Provided
- Dogs permitted
- Family Friendly
- Pub within 1 Mile
- Walks nearby