Luxury Two-Bedroom Lodge with Optional Hot Tub
Nestled amongst the fairways of Bentham Golf Course, The Kingsdale Lodge is perfectly situated for peace and tranquillity amid the surrounding hills. Relax on the private deck or enjoy the range of activities on your doorstep, with walking, cycling, golfing and fishing all on hand.
The luxury two-bedroom lodge situated in a picturesque optional at the centre of an 18-hole golf course. The high-end lodge offers everything to provide and relaxing break or use it as a base from which to explore the local area or why not enjoy a round of golf on the family-friendly golf-course. At the end of the day, relax in the luxurious hot tub which can be added to your booking as an optional extra, or visit the onsite Bar & Restaurant.
- The living, dining and cooking space is open plan with two large patio doors opening onto an enclosed decked area with views towards Ingleborough.
- The master bedroom enjoys a king-sized bed, ensuite bathroom and wall-mounted TV.
- The second bedroom offers two 26" single beds that can be made up as a large king-size bed if required.
- Family bathroom with shower-over-bath.
Things To Note
- The Hot Tub is an optional extra which you can add while placing your booking.
- Dogs are welcome at The Kingsdale and on the golf course, but please ensure they are kept on a lead.
About The Location
Situated in High Bentham, you are perfectly placed for you to enjoy a whole host of activities and stunning scenery offered by the Yorkshire Dales, Forest of Bowland and the Lake District.
Located in the famous Yorkshire Three Peaks, where these beautiful protected landscapes meet, from here you can throw yourself into an action-packed holiday or simply relax and soak up the peace. You’ll find yourself surrounded by excellent footpaths for easy or challenging walking, miles of rural roads to cycle and perfect hotspots for mountain biking, fishing, climbing and caving.
The River Wenning meanders past High and Low Bentham with walks along either bank through rich meadow and pastureland. Discover the ‘Big Stone’ on our doorstep; a massive glacial boulder deposit with fifteen stone steps carved into the side and breath-taking views of the surrounding moors and mountains.
On the border of North Yorkshire, Lancashire and Cumbria, you are close to the popular Dales village of Ingleton and a scenic drive to explore the pretty market towns of Hawes, Kirkby Lonsdale and Settle. Lancaster, Kendal and Skipton or even the seaside are all within easy reach for a day trip.
- A short and safe walk (approximately 10 minutes from our reception) takes you into the village of High Bentham.
Here you’ll find everything you need for your stay, so you can travel light and purchase local produce from our butchers, bakeries and the fruit and veg shop. There are also a variety of independent shops including a chemist, hardware store, florists and art galleries.
- You can stock up with other essentials from the Co-op or Spar, both of which are open from 7 am until 10 pm daily.
- There are 4 public houses, 3 cafes, a Chinese takeaway, an Indian restaurant and takeaway and a traditional fish and chip shop, so you definitely won’t go hungry if you don’t want to cook!
- The cattle market takes place on a Wednesday at the Auction Mart, which brings the whole village to life as the local farming community and their livestock flock here, just as their ancestors have done for centuries.
Book this listing
Rental Notes:Bedding and towels + utilities are included in the rental price.
1 dog is permitted in the lodge and on the golf course.
Golf: Guests staying the lodges will benefit from discounted green fees. The cost is £12.50 for 18 holes or £7.50 for 9 holes any day of the week. These prices are based on adult rates. Clubs for adults and children available to hire, including left and right-handed clubs.
- Friday - for 2, 3*, 7, 10 or 14 Nights
- Monday - for 4 or 7 Nights.
Deposit & Payment Details:
- A 50% deposit is required when booking in order to confirm your booking. The balance will be due no later than 60 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings made within 60 days of arrival will require full payment at the time of booking.
- A £150.00 security deposit is added to your balance payment, which will be refunded back to you two days after departure, subject to a housekeeping check.
- Check In3:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests4
- Min Stay2-Nights based on season
- Security Deposit£150
- Baby and Toddler Friendly
- Bed Linen Provided
- Central Heating
- Dogs permitted
- Family Friendly
- Golf Nearby
- Hot Tub
- Pub within 1 Mile
- Walks nearby