2-Bedroom Lodge, ideal for families or friends, overlooking the golf course.
Sleep up to 4 people, Lunesdale Lodge offers a central lounge layout, with the bedrooms either side of an open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Both bedrooms can be twin beds or super king, each with their own en-suite bathroom. The living, dining and kitchen area is spacious and light featuring two patio doors onto to an enclosed deck. Stunning views overlook the golf course with the dramatic peak, Ingleborough, as your backdrop.
Being on a golf course, why not try a round of 18 holes – the course is open to non-members and equipment can be hired.
- The living, dining and cooking space is open plan with two large patio doors opening onto an enclosed decked area with views towards Ingleborough.
- Two bedrooms – both en-suite
- Both bedrooms are zip & link beds that can be made as with a super-king or two single beds.
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen.
- Bar & restaurant onsite.
- Discounted rates for the golf course and equipment hir is available.
Things To Note
- The default makeup of the beds a king-size double and a twin.
- Dog are not permitted at Lunesdale Lodge.
About The Location
Situated in High Bentham, you are perfectly placed for you to enjoy a whole host of activities and stunning scenery offered by the Yorkshire Dales, Forest of Bowland and the Lake District.
Located in the famous Yorkshire Three Peaks, where these beautiful protected landscapes meet, from here you can throw yourself into an action-packed holiday or simply relax and soak up the peace. You’ll find yourself surrounded by excellent footpaths for easy or challenging walking, miles of rural roads to cycle and perfect hotspots for mountain biking, fishing, climbing and caving.
The River Wenning meanders past High and Low Bentham with walks along either bank through rich meadow and pastureland. Discover the ‘Big Stone’ on our doorstep; a massive glacial boulder deposit with fifteen stone steps carved into the side and breath-taking views of the surrounding moors and mountains.
On the border of North Yorkshire, Lancashire and Cumbria, you are close to the popular Dales village of Ingleton and a scenic drive to explore the pretty market towns of Hawes, Kirkby Lonsdale and Settle. Lancaster, Kendal and Skipton or even the seaside are all within easy reach for a day trip.
- A short and safe walk (approximately 10 minutes from our reception) takes you into the village of High Bentham.
Here you’ll find everything you need for your stay, so you can travel light and purchase local produce from our butchers, bakeries and the fruit and veg shop. There are also a variety of independent shops including a chemist, hardware store, florists and art galleries.
- You can stock up with other essentials from the Co-op or Spar, both of which are open from 7 am until 10 pm daily.
- There are 4 public houses, 3 cafes, a Chinese takeaway, an Indian restaurant and takeaway and a traditional fish and chip shop, so you definitely won’t go hungry if you don’t want to cook!
- The cattle market takes place on a Wednesday at the Auction Mart, which brings the whole village to life as the local farming community and their livestock flock here, just as their ancestors have done for centuries.
Book this listing
Arrival days are marked with a green circle.Then select the number of nights, for a price.
- Bedding and towels + utilities are included in the rental price.
- Golf: Guests staying the lodges will benefit from discounted green fees. The cost is £12.50 for 18 holes or £7.50 for 9 holes any day of the week. These prices are based on adult rates. Clubs for adults and children available to hire, including left and right-handed clubs.
- Friday - for 2, 3*, 7, 10 or 14 Nights
- Monday - for 4 or 7 Nights.
Deposit & Payment Details:
- A 50% deposit is required when booking in order to confirm your booking. The balance will be due no later than 60 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings made within 60 days of arrival will require full payment at the time of booking.
- Check In3:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests4
- Baby and Toddler Friendly
- Bed Linen Provided
- Central Heating
- Family Friendly
- Golf Nearby
- Pub within 1 Mile
- Walks nearby