3-Bedroom lodge with a lovely enclosed garden. 10-Minute walk to Cartmel Village
NEW LISTING: North Lodge is perfectly situated in the South Lakes, just 10-minutes walk from Cartmel Village and a short drive from the Victorian seaside town of Grange-over-Sands. The 3-bedroom self-catering lodge is the largest on the private park, and it benefits from a fantastic enclosed garden that reaps the sunshine from dawn till dusk – a true sun-trap!
With parking for two cars, North Lodge is ideal for families looking for a comfortable base from which to explore the Lake District or relax at the property with a BBQ or a good book, taking in the scenery and fresh air.
- Open-plain dining and living area with a 3 & 2-seater sofas, electric fire, flat-screen TV with BT TV, Blu-ray DVD player and WiFi Internet access. A sliding door and french-style doors both open on the large decking overlooking the garden.
- Large dining table seating up to guests.
- Modern kitchen with 4-ring induction hob and electric oven. Modern appliances, fridge and freezer and a washing machine/dryer. Sliding door on the patio area.
- Bedroom 1 – Light and bright room with patio doors. King-size bed, sofa, dressing table and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 – Twin bedroom with shared bedside table and bedside lamps. Built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 – Single bedroom with bedside table and bedside lamp.
- Bathroom – Walk-in shower with an electric shower unit, loo and pedestal basin. Mirror with the surrounding light.
Things to Note:
- North lodge does not accept dogs.
- Bedding and towels are provided.
- A travel cot and high chair are available on request.
About The Location
- ?If you plan to explore, then Grange-over-Sands is a short drive away and has plenty to see and do with an abundance of restaurants, cafes and boutique shops. Take a walk down the promenade and enjoy the views looking right over Morecambe Bay and Heysham. There is a fantastic golf range close by and many public walking routes.
- Just down the road is Cartmel village, famous for its horse racing weekends hosted four times a year, and also its sticky toffee pudding. This quirky village is definitely worth a visit. Cartmel also offers a two Michelin star restaurant for you to enjoy, but be sure to book!
- Newby Bridge, home to the Lakes Aquarium, Windermere Lake Cruises and the Haverthwaite Steam Railway, is just 10 minutes down the road. Known as the ’Gateway into the Lakes’ you can easily access many popular towns around Cumbria including Ulverston, Ambleside, Coniston, Bowness-on-Windermere, Windermere and Arnside is across the estuary.
- The beach at Grange is 5 miles.
- Shop and pub 1 mile, restaurant ¼ mile.
Book this listing
Arrival days are marked with a green circle.Then select the number of nights, for a price.
- Rental includes all services, bed linen and towels WiFi and parking for two cars.
- Pets are not permitted at North Lodge.
- A travel cot and high chair is available on request.
- Weekly Stays: Monday or Friday
- Short-breaks: Monday or Friday (Minimum 3-night stay)
Deposit & Payment Details
- A 30% deposit is required when bookings in order to confirm your booking. The balance will be due 60 days prior to arrival.
- ?Bookings made within 60 days of arrival, will require full payment at the time of booking.
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests5
- Baby and Toddler Friendly
- Bed Linen Provided
- Family Friendly
- Golf Nearby
- Pub within 1 Mile
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks nearby
- Washing Machine