Modern two-bedroom self-catering apartment in the centre of Windermere.
Late Availability Discount
10% Discount on bookings with a departure date on or before 7th August 2020
Peter Rabbit's Burrow is a newly refurbished two-bedroom apartment, situated in the very centre of Windermere, that has been furnished to a high standard. The apartment is ideal for families or couples looking for a central base from which to explore the Lake District.
Windermere train station is a short stroll and Bowness-on-Windermere, with its many bars, restaurants and of course, the Lake and Lake Cruises is a gentle downhill walk.
The apartment is situated on the first floor and accessed via a shared hallway. Following the Peter Rabbit theme, it consists of two bedrooms, one is a kingsize bedroom with views up the High Street. The second is a double bedroom situated to the rear of the building. The large living room, with a flat-screen TV, also benefits from views of the High Street and makes for a great space to relax and unwind after a day out exploring.
The well-appointed kitchen makes cooking a dream, on those evenings that you aren't out and about in the local restaurants.
The bathroom with bathtub and shower, basin & loo is modern and spacious.
Things to Note:
- Pets are not permitted.
- Street parking for one car is available using the permit provided.
- The apartment is on the first floor above a local Coop Store, accessed via stairs.
Peter Rabit's Burrow is conveniently situated right in the centre of Windermere, a short stroll from the many restaurants and bars. Windermere Train Station, which links to Oxenholme Station and onward to London Euston and Scotland Stations is a 10-minute walk. Hope on one of the local buses to visit Ambleside, Grasmere or further on to Keswick.
This is an ideal central base to explore the Lake District.
Book this listing
Arrival days are marked with a green circle.Then select the number of nights, for a price.
Late Availability Discount10% Discount on bookings with a departure date on or before 7th August 2020
- Electricity, heating, bed linen, towels and WiFi is included in the price.
- A starter supply of loo roll and cleaning products are provided.
- A minimum of a two-night stay applies.
- Arrival Day(s) - Friday
Deposit & Payment Details:
- A 30% deposit is required when booking in order to confirm your booking. The balance will be due no later than 60 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings made within 60 days of arrival will require full payment at the time of booking.
- Check In3:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests4
- Bed Linen Provided
- Central Heating
- Family Friendly
- Pub within 1 Mile
- Walks nearby