Modern two-bedroom self-catering apartment in the centre of Windermere.
Peter Rabbit's Burrow is a newly refurbished two-bedroom apartment, situated in the very centre of Windermere, that has been furnished to a high standard. The apartment is ideal for families or couples looking for a central base from which to explore the Lake District.
Windermere train station is a short stroll and Bowness-on-Windermere, with its many bars, restaurants and of course, the Lake and Lake Cruises is a gentle downhill walk.
The apartment is situated on the first floor and accessed via a shared hallway. Following the Peter Rabbit theme, it consists of two bedrooms, one is a kingsize bedroom with views up the High Street. The second is a double bedroom situated to the rear of the building. The large living room, with a flat-screen TV, also benefits from views of the High Street and makes for a great space to relax and unwind after a day out exploring.
The well-appointed kitchen makes cooking a dream, on those evenings that you aren't out and about in the local restaurants.
The bathroom with bathtub and shower, basin & loo is modern and spacious.
Things to Note:
- Pets are not permitted.
- Street parking for one car is available using the permit provided.
- The apartment is on the first floor above a local Coop Store, accessed via stairs.
Peter Rabit's Burrow is conveniently situated right in the centre of Windermere, a short stroll from the many restaurants and bars. Windermere Train Station, which links to Oxenholme Station and onward to London Euston and Scotland Stations is a 10-minute walk. Hope on one of the local buses to visit Ambleside, Grasmere or further on to Keswick.
This is an ideal central base to explore the Lake District.
- Bed Linen Provided
- Central Heating
- Family Friendly
- Pub within 1 Mile
- Walks nearby
- Check In3:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests4
Book this listing
- Electricity, heating, bed linen, towels and WiFi is included in the price.
- A starter supply of loo roll and cleaning products are provided.
- A minimum of a two-night stay applies.
- Arrival Day(s) - Friday
Deposit & Payment Details:
- A 30% deposit is required when booking in order to confirm your booking. The balance will be due no later than 60 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings made within 60 days of arrival will require full payment at the time of booking.