Spacious two-bedroom family-friendly cottage with hot tub.
Primrose Cottage is a fantastic, well-decorated 2 bedroom mid-terrace cottage situated on the coast road, 6-miles from the market town of Ulverston. As one-of-four adjoining cottages, Bluebell Cottage can be booked individually or alongside the three other cottages Snowdrop, Bluebell, and Daisy, for great group accommodation sleeping, 12 guests.
Primrose Cottage can connect with Bluebell cottage next door via an interlinking door, to accommodate 8 guests in total, making it a great option for two families to holiday together, but retain an element of privacy.
- Entrance hall leading to the living room which consists of a Freeview TV & DVD player and a log-burning fire. Patio doors lead to the front enclosed garden.
- Separate dining room with dining table and dresser. Patio doors lead to the rear garden and Hot Tub.
- The kitchen is modern and comprises an electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge & freezer, combo washer & dryer, and a dishwasher.
- Two en-suite bedrooms, both of which offer huge super king-size beds.
- Spectacular views from both bedrooms through the large windows.
- Off-road parking for two cars.
- Front enclosed garden with garden furniture.
- Rear enclosed garden with patio and hot tub.
Things to Note:
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- A travel cot and highchair are available on request.
- Unfortunately, pets are not permitted.
- The nearest shop is 6 miles away in Ulverston and The Fishermans Arms Hotel and Bar with superb beer garden is 1.4 miles
- There are 11 steps leading from the car park to the cottage
- There is a public footpath directly across the road, leading to the sea/beach.
Primrose Cottage is situated on the scenic coast road, which stretches along the Furness peninsula between Ulverston and Barrow-in-Furness. The market town of Ulverston is 6 miles / 12 minutes drive away where you will find a great selection of pubs, restaurants, and shops as well as the Laurel and Hardy Museum or you can stroll along the world’s shortest, widest and deepest canal, which once linked to Morecambe Bay. For great views, walk up to the Hoad Monument on Hoad Hill.
Coniston Water, the third-largest lake in the Lake District, is the closest lake, just 15 miles away. A must-do while there Steam Gondola for a gentle cruise or visit Coniston Town for its quaint cafes and attractions.
The Furness Peninsula provides breathtaking sunsets and is an area rich in natural flora and fauna, a great place to enjoy a walk along the beach and at the end of the day, relax in your own hot tub.
Book this listing
- The rental price includes WiFi, electricity, central heating, bed linen and towels and exclusive use of the outside hot tub.
- Dogs are not permitted in this property.
- A travel cot & highchair are available on request.
Deposit & Payment Details:
- A deposit of 30% is required when booking in order to confirm your booking. The balance will be due no later than 60 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings made within 60 days of arrival will require full payment at the time of booking.
- Check In3:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests4
- Bed Linen Provided
- Central Heating
- Family Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Log Burner / Fireplace
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks nearby
- Washing Machine