|Pub Nearby||Log Burner||Amazing Views|
About This Cottage:
This beautiful self-catering cottage is situated on a small-holding on the outskirts of Kendal. Spring Cottage is one-of-two adjoining barn conversions, which have been completely renovated to a high standard, and furnished using a combination of traditional and contemporary styles, colours and coordinated fabrics to offer visitors a lovely self-catering home away from home.
Spring Cottages is L-shaped with an open-plan kitchen & dining area as well as the living area with comfy sofa's. The beamed ceilings and the stone fireplace with log-burner give the property a lovely cottagey-feel and it makes the space ideal for gathering together. The cottage has been fitted with high-end appliances and of course, WiFi is provided. Everything you need for a wonderful self-catering holiday is provided for you!
If you fancy a pub meal, walk down the lane to the family-friendly Punch Bowl Inn, which offers a range of real ales, beers and great food! They have a lovely beer garden too to the rear and they are dog-friendly in the bar area.
- Glazed doors to the front patio area and TV.
- Breakfast room with squashy sofas leading to the kitchen equipped with electric oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Utility room/cloakroom with washer/dryer, hand basin and WC.
- Master double bedroom with king size bed, wall mounted plasma TV and en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom with plasma TV.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- The cottage has outside seating adjacent to the property with further shared patio areas with garden seating and gas BBQ, enjoying the superb views.
Things To Note:
- All oil, electric, bed linen, towels and an initial supply of logs in included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Private parking for 6 cars.
- Storage space available for bikes.
Spring Cottage is an ideal choice for families or friends when looking for a self-catering cottage near Kendal
Spring Cottage is situated in the village of Barrows Green, halfway between Junction 36 on the M6 and Kendal Town Centre. The locations makes for easy access to the South Lakes and peninsulas to the west and popular tourist towns of Ambleside, Windermere, Bowness-On-Windermere, Grasmere and Arnside and to the east, Kirkby Lonsdale, Sedbergh, Ingleton, Hawes and Settle.
Within two miles is Oxenholme railway station on the main west coast line serving between London and Glasgow. It also provides access by local trunk line to Kendal, Staveley and Windermere. The area is well served by taxis and buses if required.
- Bed Linen Provided
- Central Heating
- Family Friendly
- Log Burner / Fireplace
- Pub within 1 Mile
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks nearby
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests6
Book this listing
- The rental price includes electricity, central heating, bed linen and towels. A starter supply of wood for the fire is also provided.
- A maximum of two dogs is permitted. You can add dogs, if you wish, during the booking process.
- A travel cot and high chair are available on request.
Deposit & Payment Details:
- A 30% deposit is required when booking in order to confirm your booking. The balance will be due no later than 60 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings made within 60 days of arrival will require full payment at the time of booking.