Former stables, converted into a luxury 3-bedroom holiday home.
The Coach House, situated in the picturesque village of Arnside and an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is a superb two-storey stone built home. We are less than a minutes stroll to the beach where you will be treated to the panoramic views of the Lakeland Landscape.The former stables to Beachwood House provide spacious open plan living that has been decorated to a high standard throughout. Our home is perfect for Couples or families for an all year round holiday as the beach, Lakes and Mountains are only a short distance away.It has the ideal location from which to explore the South Lakes including Windermere and the Lake Cruises and the Cartmel Peninsula which includes the must-visit Cartmel Village, home of the Cartmel Sticky Toffee Pudding. So yummy !!
The location of The Coach House at Arnside is perfect as the amenities of this popular village are all within easy walking distance. The promenade of Arnside offers a range of shops, art galleries, cafes, restaurants and pubs. A visit to our Big Chip on the Promenade should also be a must. Their fish and chips are fantastic !!
The local train station will link you to Morecambe and Lancaster in one direction and the Cumbrian coastline in the other. Travelling across the estuary by train to Grange Over Sands is brilliant! After a day sightseeing and activities the village pubs with gardens prove extremely popular with our guests to soak up the sunset and breathtaking views with a drink.
The ground floor boasts a stunning open plan living area finished to a luxurious standard. A stunning kitchen with granite worktops and a huge central Island also homes the Neff Oven, Ceramic Hob and Cooker Hood . At the end of our huge island which have added a breakfast bar for two. The fully fitted kitchen also has a Microwave, Samsung American Fridge Freezer with ice maker, Neff Dishwasher and a washer/dryer. Our dining table sits up to five and the comfortable sitting area with leather sofas, wall mounted feature flame gas fire and a large flat screen Freeview TV with Google Chrome Cast which allows guests to stream premium channels on their own account through their laptop/tablet/mobile enabled by our WI FI. . We also provide a CD/DVD player for home entertainment.
On the first floor, you have three bedrooms comprising a master with king-size bed, another double and a single.The freestanding organic shaped bath is perfect for relaxing after a hard day or if you prefer we have a large rain head power shower. For your further comfort we provide complimentary personal toiletries and slippers for all adults. Our beds are made up with crisp white cotton bedding and white cotton towels. If you can tear yourself away from the luxury of the interior, outdoors there is a small patio area with a table and two chairs.
- Three bedrooms:One King Size, One Double, One Single
- Family bathroom with freestanding organic shaped bath Large head rain shower, bath, basin and WC
- Open plan living space with kitchen, dining and sitting areas.
- Gas central heating and a feature flame-effect gas fire
- Luxury fully fitted kitchen featuring a huge granite topped central island with NEFF oven and ceramic hob, microwave, American fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, WiFi, DVD player
- Crisp White Bed linen and White Cotton Towels are provided.
- Small outside area with a table and two chairs
Things To Note
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted in the property.
- Dogs are not permitted.
- Parties are not permitted
About The Location
The Coach House is located in a quiet private residential area of Arnside that sits on the banks of the Morecambe Bay Estuary. The beach is a very short walk of approximately 100 metres and the Village Pier and Promenade of Restaurants, Pubs Cafes Shops and an excellent Fish & Chip Shop a further 5 mins walk the views are truly outstanding, something we have never tired of!
South Lakes attractions are just a short drive with Windermere Coniston close by. The M6 is extremely accessible and the Rail and Transport Links to Arnside are excellent. The surrounding area and its abundance of attractions will appeal to families, walkers, cyclists and couples.
- Bed Linen Provided
- Central Heating
- Family Friendly
- Golf Nearby
- Pub within 1 Mile
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks nearby
- Washing Machine
Book this listing
- Bed linen and towels, WiFi and services are included.
- Dogs are not permitted.
- A £100.00 security deposit is required.
Deposit & Payment Details
- A 30% deposit is required when booking in order to confirm your booking. The balance will be due no later than 60 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings made within 60 days of arrival will require full payment when booking.