VW T6 California Conversion for up to 4 people.
Wilma is a well-equipped T6 campervan which was beautifully converted using the same equipment you would find in a VW California campervan.
Two separate Captain Swivel Seats in the front and a rear bench seat for two makes Wilma legal to carry four passengers. The rear bench seat, which converts into a double bed, has seatbelts and Isofix points.
The genuine California conversion kit used means that everything is of high quality, so it's easy to use and safe without compromising on luxury or storage space.
The built-in kitchen provides everything you may need including crockery, cutlery, pots, pans… right down to the bottle opener! It is also fitted with a hob, sink, top-loading fridge, and best of all, heating!
For the darker nights, Wilma is fitted with touch-sensitive LED lights throughout and to charge those gadgets, you'll benefit from the 12v USB power sockets. For mains power, hook-up to the campsites mains for 240v using the lead supplied.
Swivel the captain seat’s and put up the table, "et voila", you have a dining area with room for 4 or dine alfresco with the camping chairs supplied.
All great days come to an end, so when it’s time to get your head down simply slide the bench seat forward on its rails, and it drops down to a bed. Alternatively, take advantage of the pop-top roof and sleep upstairs (a great adventure for the kids).
Wilma will provide you with comfort and ease to make the most of your holiday, whether wild-camping or on a campsite.
- Dogs permitted
- Family Friendly
- Check In3:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests4
Book this listing
- Hire of the campervan for up to 4 guests.
- Fully comprehensive insurance for drivers with no endorsements or minor endorsements.
- Full breakdown cover.
- Unlimited mileage.
- Full tank of petrol – remember to return it with a full tank.
- The campervan includes for example; Crockery, Cutlery, Cups, Glasses, Plates, Bowls, Kettle, Pans, Cooking utensils.
- A full demonstration of how everything works when you collect the campervan – please allow a little extra time for this.
- A parking space in the secure car park whilst you’re away (Parking is at the hirer's own risk)
We ask for a £500.00 damage deposit to be paid, which will be returned to you within 5 days after you have returned the Campervan. Should any damage be found, then we will be in contact with you to discuss it with you.