Situated in High Harrogate Artists House is ideally located for Harrogate Conference Centre, and with easy reach of the Yorkshire Event Centre. This elegantly-proportioned mid-terrace Victorian property has been tastefully furnished with a combination of antiques, modern and upcycled pieces, all specifically chosen for the comfort of guests. The careful fusion of styles gives a true sense of home. The house was built in the 1890s and is the perfect location from which to explore the area. The staircase is original – a 19th-century feature with small treads.
Artists’ House is well suited to families, couples and to those coming on business and the central location makes the property an ideal base from which to explore the Dales, Lakes and surrounding areas.
- Entrance Hall leading to the living room with Log burner, Smart TV with DVD, vinyl record player, CD & cassette player and Bluetooth enabled speakers
- Separate superbly equipped kitchen – Dishwasher, under counter fridge with freezer compartment, DeLonghi small appliances, microwave, washer/dryer, Miele electric oven and Neff Induction hob, Stellar pans and le Creuset. A Krups coffee machine that takes Nespresso capsules
- Large dining room with a table with 6 chairs ( can request sufficient to seat up to 10), decorative original fireplace. French doors leading to the rear enclosed terrace.
- Two luxury bedrooms with king-size beds and Egyptian cotton bed linen, both beds can be split into two single beds on request
- Luxury family bathroom with bath and shower combination
- Separate WC
Things To Note
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome at £35 each per week
- It is not possible to instal a stair gate therefore the property may not be suitable for toddlers and young children.
- Unrestricted Free Street parking is available
- Free unrestricted WiFi
- All linens and towels (prime quality Egyptian cotton bed linen)
- Our linens and towels are owned by third parties, so please do not attempt to launder them, we will have to pass on full replacement charges