Whernside View is situated 1-mile from Sedbergh, in the Western Dales and the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Perched on the fellside, the Cottage benefits uninterrupted views of the valley and fells beyond, including Whernside. The cottage has been converted from a redundant farm building and now offers high-quality accommodation and facilities, with many retained characterful features including a mix of slate and oak floors.
Whernside View Cottages is also just 20 minutes drive from the Lake District National Park, making it an ideal base to explore the Dales, the Lake District and it is also a perfect base if you are walking the famous Dales Way
- Entrance hall with coat hooks and tray for boots and shoes.
- Bedroom: King sized bedroom with dressing table and wardrobes. View to rear garden.
- Bathroom: Bath and separate shower cubicle, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Living room: Open plan with vaulted ceilings and exposed wooden beams. Two two-seater sofa's, gas effect log fire, 32" TV and DVD, dining table for two and a glass door that leads to an enclosed grassed area.
- Kitchen: Open plan with wooden cupboard doors, breakfast counter, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher and combined washing machine & tumble dryer.
Things To Note
- A cot is available on request.
- Off-road parking.
- Secure covered storage for bicycles or walking gear.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted in the property
- Dogs are not permitted.